Garrett Intercooler Upgrade Drop-In Subaru WRX 2.0L 2015
- Supports up to 530 HP (395 kW)
- 70% larger core than stock
- Installs in stock location
- Up to 16 HP (12 kW) and 15 lb-ft (20 N-m) of torque
- Average 30 °F (16.7 °C) reduction in intake temp
- Cast aluminum end tanks
- Advanced offset fin design
- Bar-and-plate construction
The Garrett direct fit Subaru WRX charge air cooler boasts a 70% larger core than stock and supports up to 500 horsepower. Optimized end tanks improve air flow through the core by improving turbulent design features found in the stock unit. Bar and plate construction with advanced offset fin design provide the industry’s most advanced technology available today. This direct fit performance intercooler is easy to install and reuses the stock bolts, hoses, and clamps.
This direct fit performance intercooler installs in 1 hour and accepts the OEM installation hardware (bolts, clamps, hoses).
Trimming of the engine cover required for proper fitment.