Garrett Super Core GTW3884R
(Compressor Wheel Inducer 67.3mm )
Horsepower: 450 – 950
Displacement: 2.0L – 6.0L
- Ball Bearing cartridge (Ceramic balls)
- Available in both journal bearing and ball bearing options
- Ported shroud design for surge resistance
- Forged fully-machined billet compressor wheel
- Lightweight aluminium backplate
- Inconel super-alloy turbine wheel
- Super Core and turbine kit sold separately
Garrett GTW Series Turbochargers were designed to provide budget-minded enthusiasts with
a high-performing mid frame product offering available in ball bearing and journal bearing options.
The fully-machined billet aluminum compressor wheels provide optimal horsepower range
and boost response. Ported shroud compressor housings increase surge resistance and
provide reliable, continuous power throughout the power band. A lightweight aluminum
backplate comes standard on all GTW turbochargers and reduces overall weight.
The water cooled CHRA keeps housing temperatures to a minimum. The GTW3476 and
GTW3884 turbine wheels are constructed from Inconel, a Super Alloy that maintains strength
during prolonged exposure to high exhaust gas temperatures. Turbine kits are offered in open
volute and twin scroll, and a variety of A/R and flange configurations. The GTW is a cost
effective option for enthusiasts looking to turbocharge their vehicles.