Garrett GVW-45 External Wastegate 14.5 psi Black
Garrett Vent | External wastegates are created by the engineers that designed G-Series
and GTX Gen II turbochargers.
Available in three sizes: 40mm | 45mm | 50mm and four color combinations:
Red | Blue | Black | Silver. The valve housing is cast from high temp stainless steel and
rated for exhaust temperatures up to 1050° C. CFD optimized for maximum flow and
thermal efficiency. Our Nomex reinforced elastomer diaphragm provides exceptional
durability and fatigue resistance. GVW wastegates are set to 1 Bar | 14.5 PSI of base pressure
and can be configured from 0.2 Bar | 2.9 PSI – 1.7 Bar | 24.7 PSI (considering 1:1 backpressure).
The actuator design allows for multiple air/liquid fitting orientations.
All fasteners, springs, fittings, V-bands, clamps, and flanges included.
• CFD tested for maximum flow and thermal efficiency
• Optimized actuation stability and temperature resistance for superior durability
• Replaceable valve and bushing components to increase service life
• Robust design for easy diaphragm replacement
• Liquid-cooled actuator ports for use on severe applications (up to 52% reduction in body temp)
• Anodized aluminum actuator cover
Click (here) for the installation guide.