FRAM Racing Oil-Filter
(O.D: 3 5/8″, OAH: 4.00″, Thread: 13/16 – 16)
Feel confident knowing a heavy-gauge tapping plate and an extra-thick* steel can will withstand the high pressure flexing caused by demanding driving conditions. A spiral-shaped center tube provides protection against collapse, and tough steel end caps add even more durability. A screen-over 22psi filter bypass valve provides additional protection against larger contaminants.**
- Low-restriction racing media designed for high oil flow. The media features 94% efficiency @20 microns for excellent engine protection.**
- Silicone anti-drain back valve.
- Recommended maximum oil flow: 10-18gpm, depending on model.***
- Maximum burst pressure: 350-500psi, depending on model.***
- Maximum operating pressure: 200psi on all models.***