Turbosmart Blow-off Valve Race Port Gen-V Sleeper
Ultra High Performance and Race Use
WHP 2,500 – Valve Diameter 50.8mm
The Race Port is famous for being an amazingly small and light BOV for turbocharged competition level engines.
Featuring our unique collar design and internal flow structures, it is 50% lighter and 25% smaller than the competition
while flowing 330 CFM – making it the highest flowing BOV of it’s type on the market.
The Race Port is also available with a sensor cap, which can be used to log valve position.
This is ideal for custom tuning applications, replacing guesswork with reliable data.
Supplied With: Vacuum fittings, profiled alloy weld flange, V-band assembly, and Blue Spring Rated -18 to -14 InHg (installed).
• Twin 1/8”NPT pressure ports for convenient positioning
• Billet 6000 series aluminium construction
• Quick release v-band collar for ease of installation and removal
• Female Flange version available to suit other manufacturers 50mm flanges
• 2.0” Inlet flows over 330 CFM
• MILSPEC hard anodized valve guide and stem
• Hi Temp Silicon Nomex diaphragm
• Collar secured cap for quick spring changes
• 4inHg to 26inHg activation range with spring kit (TS-0204-2104)
• Hall Effect, Non-Contact Valve Position Sensor option available
• Designed, manufactured and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
Click (here) for Installation instructions.