Turbosmart Bubba Sonic Blow-off Valve – Black/Black (Sleeper)
Big Bubba- Supercharging / Turbo Bypass / Diesel Racing (Up To 1500 Hp)
Sometimes bigger is just better. Designed for large capacity supercharged and turbocharged engines, including turbo-diesel engines, the Bubba Sonic is a large and scary full time vent to atmosphere Blow-Off Valve.
Bubba Sonic features:
- Precision machining and assembly – the piston and valve body are measured to mere fractions of a millimetre, and perfectly matched to fit each other exactly. Because of this precision, an O-ring is not needed to create an effective seal
- CNC billet aluminium body and components
- Huge 50.8mm/2” inlet and outlet
- Lightweight 52mm (2.05”) hard anodised aluminium two-piece piston
- -4AN threaded vacuum port
- V-band mounting system interchangeable with the Race Port
- Weighs only 790 grams (1.7lbs)
- Designed, manufactured and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
Alloy Hose Adapter/Weld Flange, V-Band Clamp, and Green Spring Rated -12 to -8 InHg (installed).
Big Bubba is available in two different styles:
Bubba Sonic – Full time vent to atmosphere
Big Bubba – Full time recirculating