Turbosmart Power Port Blow-off Valve With Sensor Cap – Blue
High Level Drag Racing For Turbo/Supercharged Applications (Up To 3000 HP)
The Power Port is Turbosmart’s largest and highest flowing Blow-Off Valve ever, resetting
the flow benchmark set by our popular and highly regarded Race Port BOV. The Power
Port’s massive 2.5in inlet, unprecedented valve lift, supersized ports and carefully designed
CFD flow-paths mean it has more than enough breathing room for even the most powerful
turbocharged drag racing engines, preventing damaging compressor surge and throttle plate
damage at the end of the quarter mile, even at the most extreme boost levels. The Power Port
is designed to be as light as possible, to keep vehicle weight down.
Its cutting edge dual-chamber design means it can be held open with the use of a solenoid to
aid turbo response and control during staging to give the best possible launch.
The Power Port is also available with a sensor cap, which can be used to log valve position.
This is ideal for custom tuning applications, replacing guesswork with reliable data.
Supplied With: 1/4” -4AN Nipple, 1/8” NPT Blank, 1/8” NPT Nipple, Profiled Inlet Weld-On
Flange (Alloy) and Collar Tool.
• Billet 6000 series aluminium construction
• Quick release v-band collar for ease of installation and removal
• 2.5” Inlet flows over 600 CFM
• MILSPEC hard anodized valve
• Twin 1/8”NPT port lower chamber for advanced control strategies
• -4 AN Upper port
• Collar secured cap for quick spring changes
• 4inHg to 20inHg activation range
• Valve position sensor option
• Pre drilled collar for lockwire provision