Turbosmart IWG75 24psi Black
Suit Porsche 996 911 GT2
The Porsche 996 GT2 Internal Wastegate Actuator (IWG) provides better turbo response and greater sensitivity when managing boost pressures. Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement for the factory parts, the Porsche 993 Turbo Internal Wastegate Actuator is easy to install and requires no special tools or fabrication. It can’t get any easier!
• Silicone diaphragm with Nomex reinforcement to withstand high temperatures.
• High grade, billet aluminum construction.
• Stainless steel rods and connecting clevis for corrosion resistance.
• Locking Collar design cap allows for quick spring changes.
• Ideal for use with any Turbosmart boost controller.
Bracket and Fitting Hardware, Adjustment Nuts, Brown/Black 3psi Inner Spring, Brown/Red 11psi Middle spring and Brown/Blue 10psi Outer Spring (installed).
Click (Here) for Fitting Instructions.