Turbosmart Blow-off Valve Race Port Gen-V Black
The Race Port is also available with a sensor cap, which can be used to log valve position.
This is ideal for custom tuning applications, replacing guesswork with reliable data.
Supplied With: Vacuum fittings, profiled alloy weld flange, V-band assembly, and Blue Spring Rated -18 to -14 InHg (installed).
• Twin 1/8”NPT pressure ports for convenient positioning
• Billet 6000 series aluminium construction
• Quick release v-band collar for ease of installation and removal
• Female Flange version available to suit other manufacturers 50mm flanges
• 2.0” Inlet flows over 330 CFM
• MILSPEC hard anodized valve guide and stem
• Hi Temp Silicon Nomex diaphragm
• Collar secured cap for quick spring changes
• 4inHg to 26inHg activation range with spring kit (TS-0204-2104)
• Hall Effect, Non-Contact Valve Position Sensor option available
• Designed, manufactured and validated in-house at Turbosmart HQ
Click (here) for Installation instructions.